By Michael Rost
Pearson English Interactive 2.0
Learners like to study independently
Pearson English Interactive 2.0 is a four-level fully online course for adults and young adults learning English in both ESL and EFL contexts.
Now in an all-new version Pearson English Interactive 2.0 incorporates technology with the latest teaching methodology to deliver an engaging communication-based course for language learners. It provides careful grading and guidance to learners to improve their speaking listening reading and writing skills and to become independent language learners.
• Short sessions and all content online make it easy for learners to study anytime anywhere.
• Automatic grading gives immediate results so students can see how they are progressing.
• Video-based lessons engage learners and involve them in the stories.
• Easy for institutions to administer as it is all online.
New in 2.0
• Now completely online—no printed workbook.
• Completely new videos and related content updated.
• Closed caption at point of use (on/off option).
• New CASAS Listening and Reading practice tests.