Today’s students are diferent!
The current generation of college students are Millennials. In creating the fourth edition of Cavusgil, Knight, and Riesenberger (CKR 4e), we have designed a textbook with this important group in mind. Millennials share distinctive characteristics:
- Dynamic attention spans Tendency to multitask.
- Visual learners accessing content from exhibits, photos, maps, and digital content, usually
- Through high-tech devices.
- Need to stay connected through social media and their networks.
- Work well in teams Sheltered and special Optimistic Need to achieve.
- Bear increased pressure to perform.
Part 1 Foundation Concepts
Part 2 The Environment of International Business
Part 3 Strategy and Opportunity Assessment
Part 4 Entering and Working in International Markets
Part 5 Functional Area Excellence