By Dircom & IE
Dircom e IE Business School have been working together for more than a decade to valorise corporate communication so that this skill and the staff responsible for this are considered as a strategic area and managers, respectively. And always by providing training to executives, a work which now is consolidated by this book.
In this edition, we include a series of examples in reputation management by means of strategic communication. Through the case method, the reader will get to know in depth how different issues concerning corporate communication have been managed in relevant organisations such as Abertis, Caixabank, Cepsa, Endesa,Huawei, Informa D&B, Leroy Merlin, Mondelez and Sacyr.
From crisis processes, reputation management, cultural and digital transformation, new business models, internal communication, sponsorship, CSR, complex situations are analysed which have been solved through different communication solutions. Furthermore, in this publication a case of success is included on associative governance, by Dircom, as well as the abdication in the Royal Family from the reputational and communication point of view.
FROM COMMUNICATION TO REPUTATION: INTRODUCTION
1. ABERTIS:REPUTATION AND CRISIS MANAGEMENT IN THE DIGITAL AGE
2. COMMUNICATING INTANGIBLES DURING A PROCESS OF CHANGE. THE TRANSFORMATION OF “LA CAIXA” INTO CAIXABANK: COMMUNICATION, REPUTATION AND BRAND
3. LEADERSHIP AND COMMUNICATION IN THE SPANISH ROYAL FAMILY: IN SEARCH OF AUTHENTICITY
4. HADI, THE KEY TO CEPSA’S TRANSFORMATION
5. DIRCOM (1992-2016). DISCOVERING PARTNERSHIP-BASED GOVERNANCE
6. ACB ENDESA SPONSORSHIP
7. HUAWEI SPAIN: EVERYBODY CAN BE A DANCER
8. INFORMA D&B: REDEFINING BRANDED CONTENT
9. LEROY MERLIN ESPAÑA (LME): INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT MAKES A STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN A DIGITAL COMMUNITY
10. MONDELEZ: THE HARMONY COMMITMENT