By Kenneth C. Laudon
Understanding the Vast and Expanding Field of E-commerce
Laudon’s E-commerce 2017: Business, Technology, Societyemphasizes three driving forces behind the expanding field of e-commerce: technology change, business development, and social issues. A conceptual framework uses the templates of many modern-day companies to further demonstrate the differences and complexities in e-commerce today. An in-depth investigation of companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Pinterest, Spotify, and Alibaba kick off the course while preparing students for real-life scenarios.
In the Thirteenth Edition, Laudon and Traver add new existing case studies and update existing ones to match developments in the e-commerce field in today’s tech world. They have built in additional video cases for each chapter, making the material even more accessible to students as they prepare for their future roles in business.
1. INTRODUCTION TO E-COMMERCE
2. E-COMMERCE INFRASTRUCTURE
3. BUILDING AN E-COMMERCE PRESENCE
4. E-COMMERCE SECURITY AND PAYMENT SYSTEMS
5. E-COMMERCE BUSINESS STRATEGIES
6. E-COMMERCE MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
7. SOCIAL, MOBILE, AND LOCAL MARKETING
8. ETHICS, LAW, AND E-COMMERCE
9. ONLINE MEDIA
10. ONLINE COMMUNITIES
11. E-COMMERCE RETAILING AND SERVICES
12. B2B E-COMMERCE